I wish there were some sort of incredible adventure to explain my absence during the last [nearly] two weeks, but there's been no adventure to speak of - the last couple weeks have just really done me in. I'll be back next week.
Well, I think living in South Korea is pretty incredible in itself! p.s. I brought up going to S.K. again to Dad and he made no protest except my lack of imagination in traveling... not sure what that meant, but it looks like a green light to me! :)
Well, I think living in South Korea is pretty incredible in itself! p.s. I brought up going to S.K. again to Dad and he made no protest except my lack of imagination in traveling... not sure what that meant, but it looks like a green light to me! :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
ReplyDeleteI wish we could explore Montana together...