What's a ball made of?
A ball is made of rubber.
What's a window made of?
A window is made of glass.
What's a cat made of?
Cat is made of mom cat.
Oh. Right.
And I thought I was asking a trick question. The best I had in mind - in fact, all I had in mind - was, "A cat is made of fur."
____________________
Where do you want to travel?
Esther: I want to go to England. It looks wonderful.
Emily: I don't know, but my school English teacher is Canada man and he has the brown skin. But, teacher! His hand is white!
Uh, I see. Ok... Jim, where do you want to go?
Jim: I wanna go to Thailand.
Why?
Jim: I wanna see the Transgender.
....
Not a man, not a woman, not a person. Just, "The Transgender."
____________________
What do you do for fun?
Watch TV and go to the toilet.
Go to the toilet? For fun? Are you sure about that?
Yes.
....
I'll stop asking questions and you spare me the details. Deal?
____________________
And let's not forget the Monday I tried to sneak into work barefaced and one of the kids said, "Teacher, on weekend your face get old."
I get paid to make conversation all day and yet I'm constantly rendered speechless.
Ahahaha! I love these.
ReplyDelete