| An old guesthouse |
| Rice paddies |
| Julie and her dead starfish |
| Fishing boats |
| Looking off toward Busan |
- My middle brother graduated from high school last month, my oldest brother finishes culinary school today (!), and my youngest brother sounds like a man on the phone. They're the best and I'm so proud of them.
- Korean mascaras are terrible and make it look like you have exactly 10 eyelashes on each eye. I've given up on mascara entirely. The kids notice and have been saying, "Teacher, no make-up. Why?" But a sweet one said, "Teacher, no make-up. It's very pretty." A+.
Ahh I love all these pictures! But ESPECIALLY the starfish one. R.I.P., lil buddy.
ReplyDeleteYay and congrats to your brothers!!
You are always pretty. :)
Wow, your brothers are all so grown up! What a wonderful student- although, I'm sure she's right. Do you need someone to mail you some mascara?
ReplyDeleteI got the mascara comment last week too. A girl tried to be nice about it, but it came out, "Your eyes look... different today." Thanks, Olivia!
ReplyDeleteKids don't skip a beat. Yesterday one of them saw my bra strap, pulled me aside after class and pointed to it, and whispered, "TEACHER, I can see the many things!" No make-up, bra showing, such a mess.
ReplyDeleteKate, I think my mom is sending some in her next package. Thanks! Ronald's birth announcement came in the mail yesterday - it's on my refrigerator. :)