05 August 2011

My Teacher, April

 April Teacher at school. It was a special day. Don't judge her outfit.

My Teacher, April
By Pally, age 11

My kind teacher April is RT teacher. She has big green eyes, long legs, and small feet. She has arms, short nails, and she wears cloths too. She has hair and she's hair is soft and gold colored. She's head is very pale color.  She always hang she's pretty ear rings and she's nose is little high.  She has brown eyebrow, a mouth and big teeth.

I can hear she's English talking, singing, clapping and playing. I can taste she's finger. It's so salty. She's skin is little rough. When I smell April teacher I can smell sweet, good, and pretty smell like a beautiful flower. My teacher April is very kind teacher. I think it's good to be she's student.

Pally didn't taste my finger. Where did she get that? I have zero idea. Also, any hair that isn't black is referred to as gold.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, but this is still sweet! Maybe Pally was trying to engage all the senses...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS HILARIOUS. Sounds like you need a tan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was in fact trying to engage all the senses - we were writing descriptive papers. We had coffee, bananas, pet birds, etc, and then... teacher.

    I do need a tan. Been at the beach almost every weekend and just can't catch the sun!

    ReplyDelete