I was going to post some photos by a great photographer I discovered recently, but then debate class happened and that was infinitely greater. I dare anyone to tell me they've ever seen the like.
I was going through my bookmarks and saw your site. I hadn't been there for a long time so I decided I had a minute. I'll have to agree with Kate - don't know what to say! :-) Barb Reiner
Wow. I don't know what to say about that.
ReplyDeleteLast night Dan and I were going to sleep when I remembered this post. I told him the story and we were both laughing so hard we were crying.
ReplyDeleteAhaha. I'm so glad.
DeleteI was going through my bookmarks and saw your site. I hadn't been there for a long time so I decided I had a minute. I'll have to agree with Kate - don't know what to say! :-)
ReplyDeleteBarb Reiner