Name: Wendy
Age: 10
Pets: A little brother
Homework: Completes it for rewards only
Wendy is more adult than most adults. She has elaborate ideas about how to punish the rowdy boys, is full of sarcasm (usually pertaining to the antics of said boys), and always comes to school with her hair perfectly pinned to one side and wearing stylish little boots. Wendy routinely asks me, "Teacher, what do you like?" I'm never exactly sure what she's expecting me to say so I just rattle off a few random things, but last week I crouched down by her desk to answer her and realized that she's keeping a written list of things I like in the cover of her book.
Oh, my. That is so touching.
ReplyDeleteShe sounds incredibly adorable!! Love that her little brother is her pet.
ReplyDeleteOh, April, that's so sweet. She's your admirer. And a little brother for a pet!
ReplyDelete